Monday, July 7, 2008

By Popular Request...

One more photo of Jen -- with her soulmate and husband of four years, Johnny Yanok -- the little brother I never had when I was growing up but am so happy to have now!

Never in my life have I met a couple so perfect for each other. So in tune. So in synch.


They both loved Halloween with a passion -- hence the massive annual party with all the trimmings and cool costumes...where this picture was taken. Evil Alice in Wonderland flashing her best Paris Hilton sneer and the Oompah Loompah, in the sticky, sweaty plastic suit.

I love this picture of them. It cracks me up every time I look at it. I think I need to get prints of it for everyone in the family...

4 comments:

rowsdower said...

It looks like Jen sneaked Johnny an industrial-strength Vampire Bite-lol

Tom M.

Robin S. said...

Notice he's clutching one in his hand. All I can say is those might have been the most powerful beverages I have ever consumed. Plus I really liked the eyeball in the bottom. Quite a special touch...

kg said...

I remember the year she ran out of "mix" and started serving the vampires as pure alcohol in giant water glasses.

Ugh. The memory still makes my head pound. :-)

Robin S. said...

It took me a day or two to recover from last year's brew...