Friday, May 16, 2008

And...I Hate This Pair!

Yes... they are sassy.

Yes...they dressed up my basic black suit at last's night Silver Spoons at the
Interncontinental Hotel.

In fact, I swapped out my black peep toe pumps I had worn all day at work for these so I could look a bit festive. A bit funky. And they even have those cute flowers on them.

But don't let those little flowers on them sway you into thinking they are loving, innocent footwear.

They are MEDIEVAL TORTURE DEVICES!


Midway through the evening I noticed my feet were turning red. And I couldn't feel the second toe on my right foot. Then...I could barely walk without hobbling.


I couldn't wait to get back into the car and change into those pumps. Actually, I put only one one...my driving foot. The other foot remained bare the entire ride home.

I remember now why I wear this pair, which I HAD TO HAVE, only once time each year since I bought them a few years back.

And I can't bring myself to throw them away...because they're so darn cute.


So let's bet this now: Next year, I'll drag the out and wear them again.

And remember why I don't. Again.

But they are really cute...

No comments: