Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chuckie's Christmas Caroling Cousins

Remember that 80s' movie, Child's Play?

It turns out that crazy doll, Chuckie, has relatives...and they're here in Cleveland. The photo is courtesy of my next-door neighbor and friend, Lisa.

Someone at a well-known,Cleveland-based international corporation seems to think these freakish dolls would make festive holiday decorations -- plaid scarves and all -- at the entrance of aforementioned company's technical department.

I'm sure the employees there are just waiting for these disturbing little guests to go batshit crazy just like Chuckie did in the movie and kill them all. Forget Halloween...it's time for a good Christmas slasher film, right?

All I know is that I can't look at the picture anymore. They scare me. Almost as much as my dummy head.

2 comments:

Johnny Yanok said...

Goodness, those are waaaaay more frightening than the dummy head! These are things nightmares are made of. I assume you and your phone are re-united?

Anonymous said...

These are totally creepy.