Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Didn't Need to See That

I'm a big fan of pilates and yoga. So while browsing the clearance books at the local Barnes and Noble last night, it's no surprise that I picked one up on the topic to browse through it.

I opened to such a startling display of ugly yoga-ness that I couldn't bear to flip through it any further.


Look at this guy. And his scrawny hair chest. Why isn't he wearing a t-shirt or a fitted tank or SOMETHING!?!? Why do I have to look at this?


Worse...check out what he's showing off on the next page, besides his derriere in skin tight shorts. A big skin roll.


I'm not saying I'd look any better in skimpy workout clothes. But let me note for the record that I would NEVER appear in such scanty, flaw-revealing clothing for all to witness everything wrong with my physique...even if I can do the Yoga pose or Pilates move.


No wonder this book is on the clearance shelf!


Egads.

1 comment:

Cliff said...

I agree that this guy needs to excercise some modesty.