Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Vacation Photos...That Aren't Mine!

Seems like practically everyone I know is on vacation somewhere beachy this week. Where I'd rather be at the moment. A kinda of "anywhere but here" mood has taken over my senses this week. These camera-phone contributions from my friends, Mary and Ty make me want to pack my bags and get the heck outta Dodge, er, Cleveland.This first picture is morning in Amelia Island, FL. I am so wanting to dive into that pool. As I am fond of saying, I LOVE to swim if I can see the bottom and it's painted blue. And it's even better if it's surrounded by palm trees!


The beach shot is courtesy of Ty. They're camping at Hunting Island State Park in South Carolina . Makes me want to grab my book, a couple of iced teas and my trusty, aging iPod and just chill under the tent...sea breezes ruffling my hair. The sound of the ocean gently soothing my frazzled nerves.

Boy...am I jealous!!!

No comments: