Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PRETTY!

The surgical aftermath: When I woke up this morning, I had some swelling on the right side of my face. My upper lip was and still is all puffy. And my eye was swollen down below the lower lid up into the lashline. But I wasn't bruised.

However, the endodontist did warn me that things could get kinda ugly today...and even into tomorrow.




Ummmmmm....he wasn't kidding.

My formerly, only swollen face is now developing some lovely bruises...including a the beginning's of a nice lil' shiner in the swollen zone under my eye. I think I'm going to tell everyone they need to see the other guy if they think I look bad!
It ought to be quite a day at the office tomorrow. Thank God for good coverup!!! Although...I have a feeling it isn't quite going to do the trick...
Sigh.

No comments: