Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finally...Shoes that are CUTE and COMFY!

I recently splurged on a pair of shoes that caught my eye in an ad online.

When I say splurge, I don't mean a Carrie Bradshaw $500+ splurge on a pair of Manolos or Jimmy Choos (although I wish I could do that...).

A splurge for me is more in the ultra-modest $50-$100 range.

And I'm glad I did with this pair. They're cute. They grab attention.

And...best...they are COMFORTABLE. No pinching. No rubbing. No undignified limping despite the fashionable footwear.

I didn't know cute and comfortable could co-exist.

What's more...even though I bought them online, I had them the NEXT DAY with free shipping. That's right. Praises to Zappos.com...there is no such thing as delayed gratification for my shoe fetish. I ordered them at 7 a.m. They landed on my front porch by noon the next day.

This could be a dangerous discovery...

No comments: