Friday, January 9, 2009

Sham Wow! Sham Now!


Ok...for months I've watched that weird, Bill The Cat-like guy pushing those magic Sham Wow cloths on TV and have wondered who would buy them.


Now I know. Mary. My best friend since the 8th grade.


Today, while we were perusing Bed Bath & Beyond, we started mocking the Sham Wow guy. And then, before I knew it, she tossed a box in her cart.


I figured I should memorialize the special moment.


I ain't never seen no one buy themselfs a Sham Wow before...
Oh and can anyone explain why this guy always has on his wireless mic? Even on the box?

1 comment:

Johnny Yanok said...

That guy is totally crazy looking. He scares me! I think he looks a lot like this character from the cartoon "Daria"

http://bp3.blogger.com/_xKTF21WvBpM/R32xGZgruKI/AAAAAAAAAns/xyWLW6Bnn6A/s1600-h/demartinopsycho.gif