Sunday, January 11, 2009

Restaurant Love

Call me a curmudegeon or an anti-romantic soul or what you may, but I hate watching people intimately caress and fondle one another in public. Especially when I'm trying to eat.

This couple was all over each other last night at dinner. Or rather she was all over him. She was rubbing his head. Toying with his ear. Caressing his shoulder. Sliding her hand up and down his back. Stroking his cheek. Giving him little kisses. She would take a bite of food and get right back to it.
They might have done better with a private room and room service than a Saturday night out with friends, whom, I might add, weren't the rampant PDA sort.

I wonder what they thought about the whole over-the-top display?

1 comment:

Johnny Yanok said...

Ya that totally grosses me out. Especially while waiting in lines at amusement parks. I'll have to tell you about the good show jen and got at Disney World...juicy!