Monday, March 3, 2008

A Mighty Big Boobie...

Shirt that is. A game-worn one (the '07 finals, at that -- note Evan showing off the NBA finals emblem on it) belonging to Cleveland Cavaliers Daniel "Boobie" Gibson...autographed by the man himself.

Won by yours truly at a fundraiser the other night. Only out $10 in Chinese raffle tickets for such coolness, too.

I currently hold the title for World's Coolest Mom.

Even Baker, the geriatic Golden Retriver, seems psyched by our big win.

On a funny side note, when I won the shirt at the fundraiser Saturday night, the woman whose husband works for the Cavs and who donated the shirt said, "Oh you got the Boobie shirt."
That evening I was wearing a relatively low-cut top that requires a push-up bra and immediately, without thinking, slapped my hand over my cleavage to cover it up. I thought she meant MY boobie shirt. Still giggling over that one... .

No comments: