Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another Message from the Closet...

So apparently now, not only do I have to assess the average contents of my shoeboxes, I also need to take heed of advice from my clothing.

I recently purchased and wore a new pair of jeans from White House/Black Market. When I took them off at the end of the day, I noticed they came with some seemingly heartfelt advice.


I'm not sure I'm too comfortable with having my jeans usurp the role of a fortune cookie. It just seems a little "off."

2 comments:

Jamye said...

Um. Robin. I'm offended. I don't leave my house without first checking my pants and underwear to see what sort of sagely advice they might bestow upon me.

Robin S. said...

I'm sure the undies offer bette advice than the jeans...especially the ones that tell you what day you should wear them. ;)